Loans? Taxes? Pivots? Get Answers to These Business Topics and More in 30 MinutesDavid Cawthon
In times like these, advice and knowledge from experts can help you make the best decisions for your business … especially from experts who have business experience, regularly coach entrepreneurs and are equipped with the latest information and developments on financing and other opportunities that can help your business navigate disruptions caused by COVID-19.
And if you want that info in a quick 30-minute download of the most pressing topics that can help your business right now, it’s time to sign up for “Better Together Tuesdays,” which run 4 – 4:30 p.m. every (you guessed it …) Tuesday.
The new virtual webinar series is from the Small Business Development Center at the University of Missouri – Kansas City and features a roundup of guests from the most important topic areas that small business owners and entrepreneurs likely grappling with right now, like taxes, loan applications, loan forgiveness, insurance, business pivots, exit strategies, payroll and more.
Here’s a list of all the upcoming dates you can sign up for to make sure your small business is ready to navigate the next hurdle. Just enter “BTT” and the dates you’d like to attend here.
- June 2: Knowing Your Exit Strategy
- June 9: Establishing an E-Commerce Website
- June 16: Re-evaluating the Physical Space Needs of Your Business
- June 23: Pivoting Your Business Model
- July 7: Getting Legal and in Good Standing
Pre-register for any or all of the sessions here (enter “BTT” and the dates you plan to attend): https://sbtdc.umkc.edu/zoom-registration
There are more events where that came from: Explore the MOSourceLink calendar for more virtual events like this one to help every facet of your business and to help you succeed because you never have to start or grow a business alone.
If you’re on the lookout for business coaching in your part of the state, reach out to an SBDC counselor in your area. Just call MOSourceLink at 816-235-6500 if you’d like us to help you make an introduction.
– Cape Girardeau: Southeast Missouri State University
– Columbia: University of Missouri
– Jefferson City: Lincoln University
– Joplin: Missouri Southern State University
– Kansas City: University of Missouri – Kansas City
– Moberly: Moberly Area Economic Development Corp.
– Rolla: Missouri University of Science at Technology
– Sedalia: State Fair Community College
– Springfield: Missouri State University
– St. Joseph
– St. Louis
– West Plains: Missouri State University – West Plains
Lastly, if you’re on the hunt for other resources for your business during COVID-19, explore MOSourceLink’s ever-updated Business Resources page to help you navigate a whole host of topics, like financing opportunities, legal issues, reopening plans and more.