The SBA Now Accepting 2019 Missouri Small Business Person of the Year NominationsSourceLink Admin
The U.S. Small Business Administration is now accepting nominations for its 2019 National Small Business Week Awards, including the annual Small Business Person of the Year.
Since 1963, National Small Business Week has recognized the outstanding achievements of America’s small businesses for their contributions to their local communities, and to our nation’s economy.
“This is a great opportunity to recognize those small businesses that have contributed significantly to their local communities, developed creative products or made advances with innovative technologies,” SBA Administrator Linda McMahon said. “A National Small Business Week award is one of the nation’s highest honors for small business achievement,” she says.
Review and download forms, criteria and guidelines for submitting your nomination.
The SBA awards are given in celebration of National Small Business Week on May 5-11, 2019 and include the following categories:
Small Business Person of the Year
- One from each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
Small Business Exporter of the Year
Phoenix Awards for Disaster Recovery
Federal Procurement Awards:
- Small Business Prime Contractor of the Year
- Small Business Subcontractor of the Year
- Dwight D. Eisenhower Awards for Excellence (for large prime contractors who use small businesses as suppliers and contractors)
- 8(a) Graduate of the Year
Jody C. Raskind Lender of the Year
Small Business Investment Company of the Year
Awards to SBA Resource Partners:
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Excellence and Innovation Center Award
- Women’s Business Center of Excellence Award
- Veterans Business Outreach Center Excellence in Service Award
All nominations must be submitted no later January 9, 2019.
Submit your nominations today.