Show Me the Money: Missouri Startups That Received Funding in January 2021David Cawthon
Capital is one of the biggest doors (and sometimes hurdles) to entrepreneurship, business and overall advancement of the community. Each month, we’ll highlight the businesses in Missouri that are receiving funding and making moves to grow from a startup to a second-stage business.
Here are companies that landed investments in January 2021:
- EquipmentShare raises $65.3M from undisclosed investors
- Interface Security Systems raises $60M from Prudential Private Capital and SunTx Capital Partners
- Orizon raises $50M from American Industrial Partners
- Healthcare Fraud Shield raises $50M from Charlesbank Capital Partners
- InterShunt Technologies raises $3.1M from Solas BioVentures and other undisclosed ventures
- Elira raises $1.5M from Chicago Growth Partners, undisclosed investors
- Impetus Agriculture raised $920K from Prolog Ventures, other investors
Need to learn more about what type of money you need?
Check out our guide on funding your business in Missouri. It’s full of definitions, resources and all the info you’ll need. And when you’re ready to get matched with the right capital at the right time, give us a call at 866-870-6500.
What’s the current state of capital in Missouri?
We put together a report called Show Me Capital that takes a deep look at the Missouri capital landscape, any gaps and goals. Download it here to stay informed and make a strategic plan.
Don’t see yourself in our list?
Email us at [email protected]. We want to know your wins.