Show Me the Money: Missouri Startups That Received Funding in June 2020
Capital is one of the biggest doors (and sometimes hurdles) to entrepreneurship, business and overall advancement of the community. Each month, we’ll highlight the businesses in Missouri that are receiving funding and making moves to grow from a startup to a second-stage business.
Here are companies that landed investments in June 2020:
- Moberly Natural Crush nets $2.7M
- BeLeaf Medical lands $2M
- BioRankings receives $1.6M from Small Business Innovation Research grant
- Olive + Oak lands $700K in funding round
- Omnicure nets $150K from Jumpstart Foundry
- Petabolix and Provider Pool each raise $120K through Techstars
- RNAissance Ag lands $990K from Neo Technology Ventures
Need to learn more about what type of money you need?
Check out our guide on funding your business in Missouri. It’s full of definitions, resources and all the info you’ll need. And when you’re ready to get matched with the right capital at the right time, give us a call at 866-870-6500.
What’s the current state of capital in Missouri?
We put together a report called Show Me Capital that takes a deep look at the Missouri capital landscape, any gaps and goals. Download it here to stay informed and make a strategic plan.
Don’t see yourself in our list?
Email us at [email protected]. We want to know your wins.