Show Me the Money: Missouri Startups That Received Funding in April 2020
Capital is one of the biggest doors (and sometimes hurdles) to entrepreneurship, business and overall advancement of the community. Each month, we’ll highlight the businesses in Missouri that are receiving funding and making moves to grow from a startup to a second-stage business.
Here are companies that landed investments in April 2020:
- Save-A-Lot raises $40M form Wingspire Capital
- ZAF Energy Systems lands $22M
- SteadyMD nets $6M
- Hungry Planet raises $5.6M
- CoverCress closes $5M follow-on equity investment round
- Kultevat raises $4.8M from Open Prairie Investors
- Healthy Bites nets $1.95M from Prolog Ventures and others
- LEANLAB Education lands $470K from SchoolSmartKC
- Boddle dials in $100K from AT&T
- The TeleDentists nets $50K
Funding information is gathered from CB Insights, the media and public announcements from our Resource Partners.
Need to learn more about what type of money you need?
Check out our guide on funding your business in Missouri. It’s full of definitions, resources and all the info you’ll need. And when you’re ready to get matched with the right capital at the right time, give us a call at 866-870-6500.
What’s the current state of capital in Missouri?
We put together a report called Show Me Capital that takes a deep look at the Missouri capital landscape, any gaps and goals. Download it here to stay informed and make a strategic plan.
Don’t see yourself in our list?
Email us at [email protected]. We want to know your wins.