The efactory is an entrepreneurship center designed to assist startup and growth in new small businesses and continuing education and training in mature organizations. The efactory is proud to be part of IDEA Commons, Missouri State University’s vision and commitment to create an urban innovation park.
Serving as a one-stop shop for startups and small businesses, efactory resources also include university-related programs such as the Small Business and Technology Development Center, Management Development Institute, Jordan Valley Innovation Center and numerous community partners. Services include business consulting, training and leadership development, incubator office space, coworking, an accelerator program, mentorship and corporate innovation.
Since opening in 2013, the efactory has:
- Served over 700 business clients
- Created over 1,000 jobs
- Helped clients secure more than $48 million in capital and equity
- Helped clients secure more than $7 million in research and grant support
- Graduated nine companies from the accelerator program
- Maintained a full occupancy rate with more than 45 client companies and 140 employees
The efactory is located at 405 N. Jefferson Ave., inside the Robert W. Plaster Free Enterprise Center.
Facilitate the successful growth and development of startup and emerging businesses, creating high-wage jobs for the local economy.
Support client companies in a way that will enable them to graduate from the incubator in three to five years and establish themselves in the local community.