uEDC’s mission will be manifest through the following methods:
· Reaching out to underserved, disenfranchised or otherwise unconsidered individuals within the community
· Assisting an individual with defining, setting and reaching their goals pertaining to education, entrepreneurship and employment
· Providing internal/external resources, guest speakers and trainings that facilitate an individual’s ability to stay on task so that they can accomplish their goals.
· Providing one on one consulting with individuals to encourage follow through.
· Providing relevant and necessary referrals to community resources to remove hindrances from achieving goals.
uEDC is designed to “bridge the gap” between church and community by:
· Networking and bringing people together,
· Creating opportunities,
· Moving people toward their purpose, and
· Maximizing available resources.