The U.S. Department of Commerce U.S. Commercial Service
provides export assistance to U.S. businesses in MO with 51% U.S. content goods
and services. We serve MO (excluding Kansas City and surrounding
counties) and St. Louis metro east in IL.
Our global network of experienced trade
professionals is located throughout the United States and in U.S. Embassies and
Consulates worldwide. Whether you’re looking to make your first export sale or
expand to additional markets, we offer the expertise you need to connect with
lucrative opportunities and increase your bottom line.
Our services include:
• Develop effective market entry and sales strategies.
• Understand export documentation requirements and import
regulations of foreign markets.
• Navigate U.S. government export controls, compliance and
• Analyze market potential and foreign competitors.
• Obtain useful information on best prospects, financing,
laws, and cultural issues.
• Conduct background checks on potential buyers and
• Connect with pre-screened potential partners.
• Promote your product or service to prospective buyers at
trade events worldwide.
• Meet with international industry and government decision
makers in your target markets.
• Overcome trade obstacles to successfully enter
• Benefit from coordinated U.S. government engagement with
foreign governments to protect U.S. business interests.