The LearningForce offers a diverse schedule of noncredit continuing education courses for personal enrichment, professional development and workforce training solutions for business, industry and the individual. Whether you are an individual wanting to learn a new hobby or skill, a professional needing to gain additional skills, knowledge or certification or a business or organization needing to skill-up your existing workforce or prepare a new skilled workforce to keep your company competitive in your marketplace, The LearningForce is your training partner. Other programs and services include:
- Workforce training - customized workforce training specific to your business and industry. Courses can be offered on-site, online and on campus.
- Small Business Development Center - entrepreneurial and small business support and training
- Commercial Driving Academy - 4-week training program for a truck driving career
- Kids College - summer programming and career exploration opportunities for pre-k to junior high students
- Professional certifications - exam preparatory training for industry recognized credentials
- Apprenticeships - earn while you learn opportunities
For more information about these programs, please contact The LearningForce at www.sfccmo.edu, email@example.com or 660-530-5822.