The Missouri Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at HREDC offers personalized and extensive services from knowledgeable and helpful professionals focused on your business success. The Missouri SBDC at HREDC helps businesses in every stage. From concept to startup, growth to renewal, mature to succession. Business specialists are here to help you succeed at every stage in your business’ lifecycle.
The Missouri SBDC at HREDC offers one-on-one counseling by appointment and training events on various business topics from understanding financial statements, customer discovery, business planning, cash flow analysis, and other events based upon the needs of the business communities served. All one-on-one counseling is confidential.
How Missouri SBDC at HREDC Helps You
We help clients at all stages of business with these types of assistance:
- Start a business and test a business model,
- Create a business plan and develop financial projections,
- Analyze past financial performance and plan for the future,
- Develop management and marketing plans,
- Develop leadership skills to grow a business,
- Plan for critical transitions in your business,
- Buy or sell an existing business,
- And more!
The Missouri SBDC at HREDC serves businesses in a six-county region including Marion, Clark, Lewis, Shelby, Ralls, and Pike counties.