Procurement specialists will help you in identifying opportunities and understanding the contracting process so you can take advantage of government sales dollars at the federal, state, and local levels. Missouri PTAC service all 114 Missouri Counties. The Springfield office serves the following Counties: Greene, Jasper, Newton, Christian, Webster, Polk, Laclede, Dallas, Pulaski, Barry, Lawrence, McDonald, Barton, Dade, Vernon, Hickory, St. Clair, Cedar, Stone, and Taney Counties.
Partially funded by a grant from the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and a cooperative agreement with the University of Missouri to assist small businesses in government procurement, Missouri PTAC makes the following services available to businesses in Missouri:
- Bid matching (matching a client’s products/services with what the government is currently buying)
- Assisting clients to market their products or services to government agencies
- Access to federal/military specifications and standards
- SAM Registrations and DUNS numbers.
- Socio Economic Certifications including woman owned, veteran owned, minority owned and HUBzone.
- Procurement price histories
- Educational seminars
- Electronic data interchange services
- Registration Assistance for Federal, state & local government contracting (System for Award Management - SAM)
- Certification Assistance for Federal, state & local government certifications (8a, HUBZone, MBE, WBE, DBE)