ITEN delivers programs, services, and events that impact startups at all stages of development, support the acceleration of corporate innovation, and strengthen the local economy through the rapid development of scalable, tech companies.
We measure our impact in the following areas:
- Innovation – patent applications and grants, and MVPs and commercial products launched
- Economic impact – company formation, job creation, revenue, and funding
- Corporate engagement – introductions to startups, best practices exchange, and community iniatives
- Diversity & inclusion – engaging with under-represented/served populations
- Ecosystem Leadership – facilitating connections between startups, corporations, and local agencies to foster innovation within the community
Our programs & resources include:
Educational Events: ITEN offers both public and member-only events.
Public events include 2nd Thursday @ Venture Café, STL Startup Week, Startup Connection, Vision inclusion symposium, and programs through the St. Louis Equity Entrepreneurship Collective. For our community members we offer Founder2Founder, Investor and Elevator Pitch Practice, and other ad-hoc events.
The EUREKA Experience: Our newest program includes two components--Ideation (8 weeks) & Validation (12 weeks)--to take a founder from idea to product/market fit. Combining the LEANSTACK tools & playbooks, with ITEN mentors and student support, EUREKA build entrepreneurial mindsets and teaches scalable process that lead to traction and growth.
Corporate Innovation Program: This program offers our corporate partners access to innovation products and educational sessions, workforce talent, and peer collaboration. There are many ways for our partners and their team members to engage, such as: mentoring, program participation, "first customer" experiences, workshop attendance, and as sponsors.
Member Perks: Free and discounted services, worth over $60,000 annually, are available to ITEN member companies.