ITEN delivers programs, services, and events that impact : startups at all stages of development, support the acceleration of corporate innovation, and strengthen the local economy through the rapid development of scalable, tech companies.
We measure our impact in the following areas:
- Innovation – patent applications and grants, and MVPs and commercial products launched
- Economic impact – company formation, job creation, revenue, and funding
- Corporate engagement – introductions to startups, best practices exchange, and community iniatives
- Diversity & inclusion – engaging with under-represented/served populations
- Ecosystem Leadership – facilitating connections between startups, corporations, and local agencies to foster innovation within the community
Our programs & services are designed to grow strong tech startups & foster corporate innovation:
EUREKA! - Self-guided modules for entrepreneurs to validate key components of their business: product, sales, marketing & operations. The modules also provide a framework for startups to collaborate with their mentor(s) in a productive and meaningful exchange.
Mentors & Entrepreneurs in Residence (EIR): access to over 60 mentors through our Mentor Match tool. Mentors provide technical, functional, and industry expertise. EIRs are aligned with startups in the Investor Readiness Program and work with our corporate innovation partners on special projects.
Investor Readiness Program: startups who have completed EUREKA! may be considered for this program. Designed to prepare startups for fund raising, it includes Mock Angel pitch sessions and due diligence preparedness. Following completion of these modules, startups are introduced to potential investors and are eligible to receive service provider perks.
Corporate Innovation Program (CIP): participants benefit from curated introductions to startups, participation in an annual best practices forum, access to entrepreneurial talent, involvement in Mock Angels, and community-based tech initiatives.