Centennial Investors was created to meet the early capital needs of university and private sector entrepreneurs. The organization assists with bringing to market exciting ideas generated in university labs and private businesses.
Before applying and committing your $100 fee, please be aware that Centennial Investors’ members prefer investing in technology-based start-up and early stage companies. The Centennial Investors’ Screening Committee uses the following criteria in determining which deals should be screened for possible presentation to the membership:
- Preference is given to firms located in Mid-Missouri.
- Firms in out-state Missouri* will be considered, particularly if other Missouri investors are involved.
- Deals with no Missouri connection will be considered only if the investment is an exceptional opportunity and there is a mechanism available to conveniently monitor company activity and performance.
- Centennial Investors’ members prefer investing in deals needing $250,000 to $500,000 in equity capital. Deals requiring larger amounts will be considered if the company has a plan for obtaining capital beyond the amount Centennial Investors’ members are willing to commit.
- We favor ventures with high growth potential ($20 million or more in revenue by five years).
If you are unclear whether your venture is eligible for consideration by Centennial Investors after you have read our selection criteria, you may send your plan to email@example.com or call 573 884 0487 to discuss before applying for funding and paying the application fee.
Note: We do not review business plans unless an application has been submitted to us via Angelsoft. If you apply and pay the application fee, your plan will be reviewed and you will receive feedback.