- This event has passed.
Power Your Business Using Email Marketing
May 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
About the event
This webinar is perfect for new business owners and those who want to grow their business. We’ll cover the important purposes of email campaigns, critical elements of an email and how to structure a campaign for maximum effectiveness.
- The purpose & goals of emails
- Critical elements of the email
- How to structure a campaign
- Important metrics to track
By the end of the webinar attendees will:
- Know the keys to getting emails delivered, opened & read
- Know how to structure an email campaign
- Understand the how to structure and format each email in the campaign
- Understand how to evaluate the success of a campaign
Presenter’s Bio: Dick Slackman is a Score Mentor & Subject Matter Expert focused on helping small and medium sized businesses with their web site design and digital marketing. He is also a small business owner of a local web design and internet marketing company, has taught web design at SIU Edwardsville, and worked for several Fortune 500 companies. He holds 4 patents in the areas of Search Engine algorithms and Records Management
- Upon registering you will receive a confirmation email with the SCORE Zoom link to attend.
- You do not need a Zoom account to participate.
- Registration closes 24 hours before the start of the workshop.
- Please connect 5 minutes in advance to be sure you have a good connection. The workshop begins promptly at 12:00 PM and concludes by 1:00 PM.
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.