- This event has passed.
MBE Certification Workshop
May 23 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
About the event
Any Minority owned Business who is interested in doing business with Corporate America or other MBE Businesses should attend. (Duration: 1 hour)
The Purpose of Certification:
- Benefits of Certification with Mid-States MSDC
- Qualifications of Certification Mid-States MSDC
- Who should certify with Mid-States MSDC
- Other Certifications
- The Certification Process
- Who is Mid-States MSDC
- Learn if MBE Certification is right for your business
- Learn the benefits of MBE Certification
- Qualifications of MBE Certification with Mid-States-MSDC
Speaker Bio: Angela Franklin has breathed life into the Mid-States Minority Supplier Development Council as the Vice President of Operations for over three years. Her enthusiasm is catching in any company, and her results-driven work over the last 15 years in diversity and inclusion, recruiting, and employee development speaks for itself. Angela specializes in reducing costs while increasing quality and efficiency through training and process improvements. She brings a wealth of knowledge to the procurement realm and is eager to share her experience with professionalism and integrity.
- Upon registering you will receive a confirmation email with the SCORE Zoom link to attend.
- You do not need a Zoom account to participate.
- Registration closes 24 hours before the start of the workshop.
- Please connect 5 minutes in advance to be sure you have a good connection. The workshop begins promptly at 12PM and concludes by 1PM CT.
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.