Do you have what it takes to start and run a successful business? If so, what are the first steps you should take?
This workshop will help you assess your prospects, give you the initial direction you need, and inspire you to move forward to realize your dream. In addition, you will have an opportunity to NETWORK with other business-minded people who are considering starting a business.
Topics covered are:
- It all starts with a PLAN - A BUSINESS PLAN
- Marketing for today's small business.
- What is the right legal business structure for my business?
- What should I know about licenses, taxes, and insurance?
- What technology considerations are important for my business?
- An introduction to the financial side of a business. Where do I get funding?
- Our 3-Point approach to Business Education - Basic Business, Business Topic, and Interactive Business Education
- What is needed to start a business
- What are the key parts of a business
- The need for a plan - A BUSINESS PLAN
- What is the next Step-Attend our next Business Plan Workshop
- Upon registering you will receive a confirmation email with the SCORE Zoom link to attend.
- You do not need a Zoom account to participate.
- Registration closes 24 hours before the start of the workshop.
- Please connect 5 minutes in advance to be sure you have a good connection. The workshop begins promptly at 09:30AM and concludes by 11:30AM.