Starting a new nonprofit can be confusing and overwhelming. This free two-hour informational session covers basic planning steps and legal requirements to become a nonprofit organization.
- Nature and structure of nonprofit organizations
- Determining sufficient need to establish a new organization
- Legal issues and processes involved in establishing a nonprofit
- Alternatives to incorporation
- Governance and management challenges
This webinar is offered by: Midwest Center for Nonprofit Leadership
This event is FREE.
For more information and to register, click here: https://info.umkc.edu/centers/mcnl_programs/planning-a-new-nonprofit-essential-planning-steps-and-legal-requirements/