The Secret of Making Your Business Website Work for You webinar is perfect for new business owners and startups. We’ll cover the different purposes of websites and success strategies that match each purpose. If you’re looking to set up your first website for your business, this webinar is perfect for you.
- The reason you need to have a website
- Types of websites by purpose
- Key pages and how to get the most from them
- What you really need to know about search engine optimization (SEO)
By the end of the webinar attendees will:
- Have the basic information they need to start their first website
- Identify the best way to match the purpose of their website to their business
- Know what pages they need when they launch their website
- Understand how to use SEO as part of their strategy
Maggie Peterson owns Maggie’s Writing Service providing copywriting for small business owners. Clients need persuasive, motivational content that helps move customers through the client journey so they can build the life they want. Maggie works to deliver that.
Her career spans 23 years and includes serving in the US Air Force, human resources, financial advising, and business consulting. Maggie has a BA in English Literature and a Master’s in Business Administration.
When she isn’t working you can find Maggie enjoying a good book, talking long walks and playing in dog sports with her Mini-American Shepherds, Dakota & Onyx.
- Upon registering you will receive a confirmation email with the SCORE Zoom link to attend.
- You do not need a Zoom account to participate.
- Registration closes 24 hours before the start of the workshop.
- Please connect 5 minutes in advance to be sure you have a good connection. The workshop begins promptly at 12:00 PM and concludes by 1:00 PM.