Microsoft Excel is one of today's most powerful and versatile business tools, but if you're not familiar with its basic functions, formulas, commands and keystrokes, you're setting yourself up for frustration. This Excel workshop gives you strong fundamentals to build on. With this training, you'll learn how to use charts, graphs, fonts, borders, shading, how to produce spreadsheets that communicate better and really get attention, and more.
This one-day workshop will show you how to turn Excel into your most powerful productivity ally. You'll learn Excel tips to help you work faster, smarter and savvier than ever before!
What You Will Learn:
- Master Excel formulas and functions
- Design and organize professional looking worksheets
- Add charts and graphs to give your spreadsheets a visual punch
- Copy, move, delete, insert or replace anything in your worksheet with ease
- Solve common printing problems and end irritating surprises once and for all
- Create and use simple macros that save time and sidestep mistakes
Registration Deadline: Monday, October 25th at 4 p.m.
Maximum capacity: 15 participants
To reserve your seat in this workshop, payment must be received in advance of the workshop. OzSBI does not reimburse for canceled workshops; instead, you will receive credit in the amount of the workshop cost. The credit can be applied towards other workshops or events during the same year. It will become a donation to OzSBI if not used by December 31st, 2021.
Please note that this is a seated workshop in the Ozarks Small Business Incubator and that participants will be required to wear masks to protect themselves and others.