What is SEO and how do you get started? Find out at our free monthly Learn + Launch webinar with special guest, Sarah Vaughan.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, the process to improve the ranking of a web page in search engines. It’s one way to grow your website traffic through organic search engine results, ultimately growing your audience and business. Join Sarah and Marie as they talk through the basics of SEO and how to get started implementing it.
- Are you a small business owner with a limited marketing budget looking to grow your business?
- Do you want to learn to strategically and effectively use content to reach more customers?
- Do you want to increase organic search traffic to build brand awareness online?
Join us for this free webinar where we’ll be discussing:
- What SEO is
- Why you should implement SEO keywords on your website
- Why content matters for SEO
- Finding basics of keyword research for free
- How to plan content using SEO keywords
- Why SEO is a long-term investment