Target Student: Start Up or Early-stage business owner with no or limited experience with QuickBooks Online. Students should be planning to use or using the following QuickBooks Online Subscriptions - Simple Start, Essentials, Plus or Advanced
Learning Objectives: Be able to select the correct QBO subscription for your business and have a basic understanding of how to operate the software to manage business finances.
• Selecting the correct QuickBooks Online Subscription
• Managing company preferences
• Customizing your company set up.
• Establishing a chart of accounts
• Establishing bank and credit card feeds
• Categorizing banking/credit card transactions
• Establishing banking/credit card rules
• Reconciling bank/credit card accounts
• Utilizing Products and Services for invoicing
• Basic Financial Reports
• Other requests (time permitting)
-Upon registering you will receive a confirmation email with the SCORE Zoom link to attend.
-You do not need a Zoom account to participate.
-Registration closes 24 hours before the start of the workshop.
-Please connect 5 minutes in advance to be sure you have a good connection. The workshop begins promptly at 6:30PM and concludes by 8PM.