In this workshop, you will learn about strategic financial planning and how to evaluate your organization’s financial planning process. Following this workshop you will be able to:
- Outline the stages in the budgeting process
- Complete a Financial Planning Assessment
- Relate cash flow projections to strategic financial management
- Outline the cash flow budgeting processing
- Monitor and manage cash flow
- Develop internal controls and policies and procedures for cash flow management
This seminar is a part of the Financial Leadership of Nonprofit Organizations Series.