Does working a day job and starting a business sound too good to be true?
If so, register for this franchising workshop to learn about semi-absentee franchise ownership as a way to start your business. Learn about some recession-resistant and/or essential service models that franchising has to offer.
You will learn:
- What is semi-absentee ownership?
- How to decide if franchising is right for you
- Examples of semi-absentee franchise concepts
- Examples of recession-resistant and/or essential service models
- How to cut through the internet clutter
- How to find truly semi-absentee franchise opportunities
- Proven franchise research strategies
Students will have a better understanding of the realities of semi-absentee franchise ownership, how to find the right opportunities, and effective research strategies.
Ben Terrill is the owner of FranNet of Missouri, Kansas, Southern Illinois and Eastern Iowa. He has worked for, and with, small businesses for over 20 years. He enjoys working with clients to determine their “why” and assisting them to start their own businesses.
- Upon registering you will receive a confirmation email with the SCORE Zoom link to attend.
- You do not need a Zoom account to participate.
- Registration closes 24 hours before the start of the workshop.