Supply Chain is a hot topic right now for obvious reasons, and the need to source domestic whenever possible has never been more important. The MEP Supplier Scouting Program helps connect suppliers and manufacturers in Missouri and nationwide to help strengthen the domestic supply chain. It’s a no-cost program available to you, the Missouri manufacturer, through your MEP National Network Partner, Missouri Enterprise.
You should get in on this webinar event if:
· You’re having trouble sourcing materials, products or specific manufacturing skillsets.
· You need to expand or diversify your supplier base to mitigate risk.
· You want to re-shore and identify domestic resources for your supply chain.
· You produce something manufacturers need and you want to get noticed.
· You’re always looking for resources to strengthen your supply chain!
One of our most sought-after experts, Project Manager Dave Goebel, is our Supply Scout Lead on this initiative, and he’ll introduce you to how the MEP Supplier Scouting Program works, how easily you can access it, and how powerful it can be for you. This will be a fairly quick overview presentation followed by an open forum Q&A to help you get started. As a bonus, Dave and Jeff Wilkens, Missouri Enterprise's Supply Chain Program Manager, will also tell you about the new CONNEX™ online supply chain tool that’s coming soon, and how Missouri Enterprise can help you take advantage of this powerful tool for free, just because you’re a manufacturer in Missouri.