Do you want to grow your small business by securing local, state, education and/or federal government contracts?
This introductory seminar is an overview of the critical first steps associated with winning government contracts. They cover how to get started in government contracting arena including federal, state and local government registrations and certifications.
After attending this orientation seminar, a business is eligible to sign up for MO PTAC services including:
- Marketing to the Government
- Identifying Government Bidding Opportunities
- Government Bid Preparation Assistance
- Providing Government Specifications and Standards
- Providing Government Bid Price Histories
- Government Registration and Certification