This workshop will explore the many sources of grants and the components go into a proposal. Additionally, strategies for how to manage a grant once it has been awarded.
- Understand the grant terminology
- How to research Grants
- Completing mock proposals
- Know how Grants are scored
- Learn the importance of partnership before writing a grant
- Learn what grant reviewers look for in scoring the many proposals
If you represent an organization with a 501c3 status for over two years or more and have developed a partnership with like community groups, local governments, churches, etc., this workshop is for you.
The importance of partnership in any endeavor. The standard steps in all grant proposals. The importance of not becoming a grant chaser but focus on those grants that fit your specific project/program only.