This is the fourth event in the Cultivating Ag Small Business Series. If you need additional funding to get started, this event is for you. In this event you'll learn about the steps needed to prepare to for funding and what to expect with ag related loans.
Click here on April at 6:00 PM CST to join us virtually
Presenter for this event will be:
- Jessica Allan , Small Business Loan Specialist, Guaranty Bank
- Russ Neill, USDA Farm Service Agency
- Securing financial resources for farm expansion and/or diversification
- Access to capital and what farmers need to know about credit
- Strategies to manage risk; negotiating fair contracts, protecting interests, etc.
- USDA programs and assistance for value-added farmers