Thinking about launching a nonprofit? Find out what you'll need to launch your nonprofit and to make it legal.
Launching a nonprofit means more than just having a good idea and feeling a call to do something good. An attorney for Legal Services of Eastern Missouri's Microenterprise Program, will speak about launching a nonprofit the right way including:
- Steps to take before launching a nonprofit
- The steps to form your nonprofit legally
- What is a nonprofit board and what do they do
- The legal requirements to get tax-exempt status
- Ways to keep your nonprofit operating smoothly after launch
- How Legal Services might be able to offer legal support for your nonprofit
This presentation is brought to you in partnership with the Urban League of St. Louis - Save Our Sisters program.
Guests who register for this event and live in the Legal Services of Eastern Missouri's service area will receive an exclusive invite to follow up with a one-on-one session to see if your nonprofit may qualify for free legal services.