In this kick off event, you'll learn about The Jesup Group, a new effort to impact entrepreneurship, community development, and digital skills in SW Missouri and learn about ag innovations that will shape the future of agriculture.
Click here on March 16 at 6:00 PM CST to join us virtually
- Chett Daniel, founder of the Jesup Group and Director of Research and Innovations at Crowder College
Session Objectives for Chett Daniel and the Jesup Group:
- Overview of the series of workshops for ag entrepreneurship
- What is the Jesup Group?
- How will technology shape our local, rural economy?
- The Importance of entrepreneurship, community development, and digital talent for our region.
Session Objectives for Ag Innovation and the Future of Ag
- Bridging farming, then and now- The past 50 years to the present
- Future of Farming- Where is technology and markets taking us and what are market opportunities as well as considerations for area farmers