COURSE DESCRIPTION: Sound too good to be true? Join our workshop to discuss semi-absentee franchise ownership as a way to start your business.Given that the world is living through a challenging moment in real-time, join us to learn about some recession-resistant and/or essential service models that franchising has to offer. These industries have been shown to prosper regardless of which economic cycle we're in because they offer goods and services that people need no matter what the economy is doing!
- What is semi-absentee ownership?
- How to decide if franchising is right for you
- Examples of semi-absentee franchise concepts (owners role, investment levels, industries)
- Examples of recession-resistant and/or essential service models
- How to cut through the internet clutter, finding truly semi-absentee franchise opportunities
- Proven franchise research strategies
STUDENT TAKE AWAY: Student will have a better understanding of the realities of semi-absentee franchise ownership, how to find the right opportunities, and effective research strategies.
Faculty: Megan Stanek. Megan Stanek has owned and operated a small consulting business for over a decade in the Oklahoma and Kansas markets. Her expertise is working with individuals exploring business ownership as a career option or investment opportunity, matching them with businesses to explore that best fit their unique goals and talents. She helps clients understand the pros and cons of franchising, costs and financing options, types of industries and business models, and keys to effective research.
Please connect at least 5 minutes in advance to be sure you have a good connection. The workshop begins at 9:00 am and concludes by 11:00 am.