Please join us for the 2021 Computers on the Farm Virtual Conference to be held on the evenings of February 8-9 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. via ZOOM
If you are a farmer who wants to make more effective use of your computer on your farm, this conference is designed for you!
Computers on the Farm is an annual event for all people interested in computer applications on the farm. This year’s conference will be moving online for two evenings. Topics are planned for both beginning and advanced users. Demonstrations and discussion of computer technologies for farm applications are emphasized. Much of the conference consists of current farm users sharing experiences about computer applications they are using in their operations.
With the conference moving to a virtual environment via ZOOM. Topics will be designed to provide demonstrations to simulate a hands-on experience for beginners and experienced farm computer users.
This year's topics include:
• The Ends and Outs of Participating in a Virtual Conference
• Precision Ag Technologies
• Update on Farm Accounting Software – What does the future have in-store?
• Drone Technologies – Update on New Rules
• Monitoring the Farm from a Security Standpoint
• Farm Tax Update
• Dealing with Cloud-Based Data Storage
• What’s New in Rural Broadband Internet
For updated information on the virtual conference go to:
Contact: Kent Shannon, ShannonD@missouri.edu
Sessions (6:00pm - 9;30pm)