Training designed to help you skyrocket your sales skills and take your small business to new heights.
Looking to grow your business? In this virtual four part series, sales training experts and business owners will share effective strategies that business owners and team members can use to build their sales funnel and increase their bottom line. Sign up for one or two sessions, or the whole series!
Here's an outline of what we'll cover:
- Session 1 (1/29 from 11-1): Building Trust & Credibility // People buy from people they like, trust and who are going to make them look good. This session will cover how and why people buy, and how to prepare for that first call.
- Session 2 (2/5 from 11-1): Harness the Power of Price // Price drives trust, represents brand, and communicates value. That's a lot of power for a number that we toss out in a sales process. In this session, you will evaluate whether the power of your price is pushing your business towards a growth milestone or over the edge of a cliff.
- Session 3 (2/12 from 11-1): Discovery & Selling Your Value // We all have different aspects of our companies; we can’t sell if we don’t understand which of those aspects are most important to our client. Learn to ask the right questions, at the right time to increase your ability to close the deal.
- Session 4 (2/19 from 11-1): Oh No, They Said No or was it a Maybe?!? // Did they really tell you no, or are they giving you a hint at something you missed earlier in the conversation? Turn your mindset from “no” means “no” to “no” means there is still opportunity... without being a pest of course!
This training will be led by:
- Alyce Herndon, Onyx Business Solutions
- Tara Kinney, Atomic Revenue
- Janet Logan, Logan Insurance Advisors
- Scott Sinning, Atomic Revenue
- Maddie Smith, SynClarity
- Mark Spewak, Spewak Training
- Kimberly Vissak, Build a Team Consultants
All sessions will be recorded so that attendees who register for a session or the whole series can watch virtually on their own time if they are not able to attend in person.
We hope you can join us!