Learn about state and federal services here to help you grow your business and exports. When looking to enter new international markets, insufficient market research can result in poor decisions regarding market selection, partner identification/vetting, pricing strategies, and numerous other shortcomings. In collaboration with our strategic partners, the Commercial Service can offer your company targeted market intelligence, and several complimentary services, to help maximize your export sales in existing markets. Market research does not have to be expensive or difficult and the services and tools available through the US Commercial Service will help you to become an export professional.
Attend this webinar to learn how to:
- Get customized country and industry specific research for your company
- Identify and prioritize top markets for your products
- Connect with new prospective partners overseas
- Identify the top trade shows/conferences to promote your products
- Understand the competitive environment within the markets
- Leverage research and trainings via the RAISE Program
- Learn how to get the costs of these services refunded through the STEP program and about other collaborative services available through our strategic partners.