Do you have more to do than you can manage in a 40-hour workweek?
Do you feel that if you want something done right you have to do it yourself?
Do you find yourself having to “redo” work not done right the first time?
If you answered yes to these questions, you could be holding yourself, your employees, and your work group back from reaching maximum potential. By attending this seminar, you will learn how to improve your skills in delegation, time management, and goal-setting so you can work more efficiently and effectively.
Managing Priorities and Time
- Value-adding techniques, including strategies to develop proactive vs reactive behavior
- How the “Four Slice Time-Pie” can simplify your day
- Techniques for inspiring and developing people
- Learn how to better manage your interruptions
- Effective strategies to manage yourself & your team
- Receive worksheets for setting priorities and goals
Goal-Setting and Planning Guidelines
- Understand the return on investment planning gives
- Where to start in the planning process
- Techniques for writing your strategies down on paper
Processes and Project Management
- Effective workflow techniques
- Proven project management skills including planning and delegation
- Task assignments versus delegation
- Types of tasks that shouldn’t be delegated
- Communication tips to make delegation steps successful
Benefits of Attending:
Take control of your workday by applying the techniques you learn during this seminar. You will feel more confident in knowing how to organize your work and examine your workload for value-adding qualities.