This workshop will provide new-to-export and new-to-market clients with information on getting started in international trade. International trade basics will be provided as we walk through to the four export development stages and are introduced to trade assistance resources on the federal, state and local level.
- Understand why exports matter and how to develop a plan to get started
- Learn about local resources available to help you enter new markets
- Learn how to best identify global markets for your product or service
- Understand international trade finance and methods of payment (how to get paid)
- Understand trade logistics and best practices for compliance