This fast-paced, three-hour training course will help you develop an actionable social media plan that protects your business and shows you how to track your return on investment.
- Three-month social media strategy
- Weekly social media marketing routine
- Social media etiquette and guidelines for businesses
- How to audit your company’s social networks
- What, when and how often to post on the top social networks for business
- How to stay in front of customers on Facebook without boosting posts
- How to use social media to capitalize on trade shows and sponsored events
- What to do when someone makes ugly comments or gives you a bad review
- Which analytics matter: how to track the real return on investment
- Minimum time / financial investment required to manage social media
Class cost is $199 with scholarships available to dislocated workers or residents/business owners in KCMO.
To enroll for class, please go to center website at sbtdc.umkc.edu and pay/enroll through calendar. If a scholarship applies to you, fill out scholarship application prior to payment.