Do you want to raise money for your business? Do you want to succeed in one of the millions of roles available at tech companies? Join BlackTech Weekend in Kansas City to do all of this and more!
Featured in Black Enterprise, Forbes, Huffington Post Entrepreneur Magazine, our Must-Attend National Tech tour will change your career and connect you to amazing resources!
Thanks to the support of The Federal Bank of Kansas City and Kauffman Foundation, BTWKC is back to connect Black entrepreneurs, innovators and techies to network as well as share resources.
- Doors open - 10:00 am
- Opening remarks form host Dominick D'Ardis
- Remarks from Stephanie Stratemeir, Vice-President, Access Management and Provisioning, The Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City - 10:30 am
- Keynote fireside chat with
Philip Gaskin, Senior Director of Entrepreneurship, Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation - 10:45 am
- Networking lunch - 11:00 am
- Exploring Tech Jobs and The Future of Work fireside chat with August Matlock-Carter, UX Manager, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City - 12:10 pm to 12:40 pm
- Scaling To Climb: Entrepreneurship & Building Black Wealth panel with Brian Brackeen, Candice Matthews-Brackeen, Justin Ikerionwu & Daniel C. Smith - 12:45 pm to 1:15 pm
- Skills Training In Tech with Nici Kelly & April Boyd-Noronha fireside chat - 1:20 pm to 1:50 pm
- How to Build, Foster and Support Black Innovation Ecosystems with Adrienne Haynes, Dell Gines, Dominick D'Ardis & Eze Redwood - 1:55 pm to 2:25 pm
Masterclass breakout sessions - 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm
- How To Start with Nici Kelly
- What Happens After The Deal with Bryan Shannon
- Building & Supporting Innovation with Dominick D'Ardis
Closing remarks from Felecia Hatcher - 3:45 pm
- Connecting with attendees - 4:00 pm
- Event ends - 5:00 pm