Grow Your Business with Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification
If your business is at least 51% owned, controlled and managed by women, you need to consider a WBE Certification to help your business grow!
What you’ll discover:
- What is WBE Certification
- What can Certification do for your business
- Why corporations look for WBE Certification
- How do you gain Certification
Key Take Away’s
- Does your business qualify for national WBE certification
- Next steps on how to apply for certification
- Understanding the benefits of the certification
- How to leverage your national WBE Certification
Jacinta L. Witherspoon, M.A.
Associate Director, WBE Certification/St. Louis
Jacinta is the Associate Director of Women Business Enterprise (WBE) Certification for the Women’s Business Development Center’s (WBDC) St. Louis satellite office. She brings over 11 years of progressive experience in strategic leadership, including organizational change and development, program policy, process development and implementation, community outreach and engagement. Jacinta holds a M.A. in Management and Leadership from Webster University and a B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Akron.
Cost: All SCORE workshops are $45 with pre-paid registration; Veterans are $25 with pre-paid registration and valid Military ID (verified at check-in); Fontbonne students free with valid student ID; or $55 at-the-door, subject to availability.
GUARANTEE YOUR SEAT - REGISTER NOW!