Schmersahl Treloar and The Kelsey Group are excited to announce our next topic in our Business Owners Speakers Series (B.O.S.S.) on July 31st. Join mindset expert and bestselling author, Dr. Steve Taubman for an interactive, energetic, and content-rich discussion of how to maximize your work potential while minimizing your stress. Dr. Taubman will provide insights on motivation and mindset from his 30-year study of the subconscious elements of success.
He will be discussing the following five areas:
- Goal setting
- Time management
- Relationship building
- Closing new business
Attendees will learn and take-away:
- 2 little known secrets for “amping” up the results of your goal setting
- 3 strategies to take and keep charge of your time despite distractions
- 2 methods for establishing yourself as an authority so people seek you out
- The best strategy for remembering people's names
- The #1 method for establishing trust early in a relationship
About the Speaker:
Dr. Steve Taubman is the author of UnHypnosis, The Magic of Inner Selling, Procrastination Annihilation, and Buddha in the Trenches. In addition, he's appeared on hundreds of radio programs, written articles for many entrepreneurial magazines, and hosts a podcast entitled Executive Zen.
Each B.O.S.S event will offer a light breakfast starting at 7:30am. Our programs kick-off at 8:00am and conclude by 9:30am.
These events are not networking events and are intended exclusively for business owners and their leaders!