The U.S. Small Business Administration and SCORE will host a 2-Day Virtual Conference during National Small Business Week. The conference will take place Tuesday, May 7 – Wednesday, May 8 between 11:00 AM – 5:30 PM Eastern / 8:00 AM – 2:30 PM Pacific each day. Registration is FREE to the public.
Attend this live online conference to learn new business strategies, meet other business owners, and chat with industry experts! This 2-day action-packed event will include educational webinars, business advice from mentors, giveaways, free resources from sponsor booths, and networking chat rooms for business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs. Get the information you need to succeed as a small business owner – for free.
The live webinars include:
- The U.S. Economic Outlook and Its Impact on Small Businesses
- Making Sense of Online Marketing: A Simple Checklist for Success
- Mastering Control of Your Cash Flow
- Creating Effective Online Ads
- The Culture Imperative: Drive Growth with Customer Obsession
- SBA Funding Programs Explained
- How to do Business with the Federal Government
- Disasters Happen: How to Prepare Your Business and Recover
All you need to participate in this virtual event is a computer or mobile device with an internet connection and speakers/headphones. Register now to get all of the best parts of an in-person conference – without the hassle of traveling!