Learn How Circular Design Thinking Can Make Your Business More Successful.
The disposal product and the disposable workforce are being disrupted by the demands of customers. The throw-away society is being replaced by the conscientious consumer. Many of the tried and true methods of creating products are being radically altered or redesigned with Circular Design Strategies like:
- Product Life Extension – to extend their life cycles through remanufacturing, repairing or upgrading.
- Embedding Intelligence – to gather user data and generate valuable insights to improve the customer experience.
- Smart Material Choices – to consider a product’s end of life treatment in the choice of materials.
- Closed Loop Service – to provide the collection of old or used products to recover the value in the materials.
- Modularity – to divide a product into smaller parts that can then be independently created, used and replaced.
- Product as a Service – to offer leasing access to a solution instead of selling ownership of a product.
Through this hands-on workshop learn how to incorporate these Circular Design Strategies into your company’s DNA to get ahead of the curve to attract new customers while also further reinforcing the loyalty of your existing clientele. Consumers are looking deeply into how the products they buy are designed to best fit into the cradle-to-cradle life cycle. Companies that are open and transparent in their operations are becoming more attractive to customers so they can understand the care that is taken in creating something that will be a positive reflection of their personal lifestyle.
- In this workshop participants will be interacting with each other to discover ways of improving our businesses by using human-centered design thinking processes.
- There is only room enough for 10 people to participate.
- Even though it is not required, if you RSVP, your place at the table will be reserved until 6:05.
- To RSVP and/or learn more about the workshop please visit: https://www.mmgstartup.2ed.us/business-circular-design-workshop/
Paul Groenier has been Accelerating Businesses through the MasterMindGroups™ he has founded at educational institutions and coworking spaces. Paul has been the founding member of a number of successful startup organizations ranging in scope from museum education to business design. Seminars he has created range in topics from grant writing to marketing excellence. His skills in project management, environmental design, product design and visual design led him to start his design firm. Paul is a designer for numerous businesses and is a consultant to organizations worldwide. He is an experienced group facilitator with a passion for helping organizations utilize design thinking to improve all levels of their structure. Paul deeply believes that design processes coupled with MasterMindGroups™ are exceptional opportunities for business owners to upgrade their effectiveness and improve their bottom lines.