Identifying your target market (customer) is one of the most important elements of your marketing plan and one of the keys to the success of your business. Get it wrong and you risk wasting time and dollars chasing down a path that will ultimately result in failure. This interactive workshop focuses on your specific issues and questions about defining your target market and allows for direct instructor and class feedback.
We recommend that you attend "The Importance of a Business Plan" before attending this workshop.
We also recommend that you bring yournotes/handouts that you completed in that class onthe topic of defining your target market
TOPICS COVERED ARE:
- Why defining your target market is important to your business success
- How do you know if you have identified the right target market?
- How defining your target market drives your marketing plan
- What you need to know about your target market- beyond the basics
- Available sources of information on defining and sizing your target market
- How properly defining your target market will help guide sales and marketing
You will have a better understanding of what you need to successfully define your target market
You will be able to receive feedback and direction on your specific target market situation and help filling out your target market worksheets
You will have an opportunity to share your draft target market definition outline with a SCORE mentor and determine if you have successfully defined a viable target market to drive your marketing plan