Most business owners start thinking about selling with what they think they have to sell – their product or service. From there, they figure out what price it can and should be sold for within two contexts: one, a guess about what they think it’s worth; and two, what price competitors are selling comparable things for.
This is NOT a workshop that offers little tricks, like new ways to say 50% off, half off, or 2 for 1.
- Register now to attend and discover:
- The secrets to setting prices for the greatest gain.
- How to avoid the ultimate price failures – like attracting customers who buy on price.
- How to win price wars with competitors.
- Why price-cutting isn’t the cure and what to do instead.
You’ll also discover how to complete with FREE, discount without damage, and uncover the key to charging more for your products and services.