If you are thinking of starting a new business, YOU NEED A BUSINESS PLAN! This workshop will focus on creating a Business Plan for a start-up business and will help you determine if your idea makes financial sense. At the end of the course, we will connect you with a SCORE mentor, who will help you complete your Business Plan.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to NETWORK with other business minded people who are considering starting a business!
If you are currently in business – Do you have a Business Plan, is it current and are you following it?
If you are seeking a loan to expand your business you may also find this workshop helpful.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- The Purpose of a Business Plan
- An Introduction to the Key Parts of a Business Plan
- Writing Your Business Plan
- Presenting your Business Plan to a Lender
- You will have notes and handouts that will help you with writing your Business Plan
- You will have the opportunity to be connected to a SCORE Mentor that can assist you in the completion of your business plan.