Service industries include healthcare, banking, distributors, retail stores,local city and county governments, transportation, and many more. Steve Webster is a Certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt. Steve is a dynamic facilitator and he uses real life examples to show how the tools can be used in your organization. Participants in Steve’s classes have consistently rated his courses 4.8 out of 5 because of the information he gives attendees and his interaction with his audiences.
In this workshop, you will learn how to use the lean enterprise tools. You will also learn:
1) How to make a case for change
2) How to become a better leader of your people
3) How to know your customer requirements and improve customer satisfaction
4) How to analyze processes to identify and eliminate waste and improve process efficiency
5) How to conduct a kaizen event
6) How to use tools like 5 why, kanban, and 5s to solve organization issues
7) How to utilize the skills of you employees to maximize the organization’s efficiency and to improve and sustain moral amongst your employees.
Service industries make up more than 80% of the jobs in this country, yet they get little access to the process efficiency tools of lean enterprise.
You will receive a handout of all materials used in the workshop and a certificate of achievement in lean enterprise. The workshop is for leaders, managers, business owners, or anyone who wants to improve their profit by utilizing the lean enterprise tools. One of Steve’s recent graduates saved a local big city government $398,000 annually with her first project by using the tools taught in this workshop. You are sure to find value in this workshop for your organization.
If you sign up by February 1st, you will receive 10% off the $450 price for the event. If more than one employee attends from the same organizatio, you will receive a reduced price of $405. There are only 80 seats available and they will go fast. Your lunch will be provided both days.