Whether the economy is hot or not, attracting and retaining great employees is paramount to growing your business. In this course, you will discover the keys to successfully recruiting, interviewing, selection, on-boarding, and training excellent employees.
- Costs of recruitment methods
- Writing an effective job description
- What to focus on when reviewing candidates
- Best practices of interviewing
- The use of testing in selection
- Criteria for selecting a new hire
- Deciding salary for offers
- Best practices for onboarding and training
- What to do when a person isn’t working out
Key take aways
Attendees will walk away with a high level understanding of what an effective selection process should look like, things to consider when deciding what to do when they have a hiring need, and how to ensure that the transition for the new hire goes as smoothly as possible.