In this webinar, exporters will understand the background and history of duty drawbacks, the types of duty drawbacks that can be claimed and the upcoming changes to the duty drawback program. This webinar is for the beginner or new to exporting U.S. small and medium size business.
- Learn about the background and history of duty drawbacks and why duty drawbacks are important to U.S. small and medium size businesses.
- Learn the types of duty drawbacks that can be claimed.
- Learn about the upcoming changes to the duty drawback program, such as new legislation and the transition drawback to the Automated Commercial Environment.
- Ask questions of the presenters and listen to the answers provided to other participants.
Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Tuesday, June 12, 2018 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET Cost: $25 per participant
- You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and phone line.
- For more information contact Linda Abbruzzese at 202-482-3787 or Linda.Abbruzzese@trade.gov.
- System Requirements https://www.mymeetings.com/custom/res/content/net/net_conf_sys_req.php?lang=/en.