Supercharge Your Sales Process!
If you build a business with a great product or service and no one knows about it, does it really exist? Many critical ingredients go into the mix to establish and grow a profitable business. One of these ingredients is sales. Hate it, tolerate it or love it, sales is critical to your business. Just like any other mission-critical part of your business, your sales process requires planning, organization and deliberate execution.
This course is an opportunity for existing businesses to reevaluate their approach to their sales process. Areas covered in the course will be:
- Relationship vs. Transaction Businesses (B2B/B2C)
- Steps for Designing a Sales Process
- The Importance of Follow-up and Closing the Sale
- Software Available for Tracking Customer/Prospect Relationships
What will be learned:
- Ins and Outs of a Sales Process and How to Re/Build One for Your Business
- How to Target Prospects with the Greatest Potential
- Understanding What Tools are Available for Tracking Your Sales Process
Alex Haimann, Partner & Head of BusinessDevelopment
Less Annoying CRM
Alex Haimann is a partner and head of business development at Less Annoying CRM. Founded with a mission to help small business success, Less Annoying CRM provides a simple, easy to use customer relationship manager software tool to over 7,500 small businesses in every major industry located across 70 countries. Alex will bring his wide-ranging experience working with small businesses and non-profits to provide actionable guidance to SCORE Workshop attendees.
Cost: All SCORE workshops are: $35 pre-registration; Fontbonne University students free with student ID; Veterans free with Vet ID. $45 At-the-Door - Subject to Availability. GUARANTEE YOUR SEAT TODAY - REGISTER NOW!