In this webinar, exporters will learn about letters of credit and why they exist and who benefits from them. They will also learn about the 2010 Incoterms and which Incoterms requires the letters of credit. This webinar is for the beginner or new to exporting U.S. small and medium size business.
- Learn what are letters of credit, why they exist and who benefits from them.
- Learn when and why exporters should use letters of credit for quick payment after shipping, a cash flow tool, and for extended term financing.
- Learn about the 2010 Incoterms and which Incoterms requires the letters of credit.
- Ask questions of the presenters and listen to the answers provided to other participants.
Please read the following information carefully:
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET Cost: $25 per participant
- You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and phone line.
- For more information contact Linda Abbruzzese at 202-482-3787 or Linda.Abbruzzese@trade.gov.
- System Requirements https://www.mymeetings.com/custom/res/content/net/net_conf_sys_req.php?lang=/en.