In this webinar, exporters will learn about ECCN Classification Numbers and where to find them. They will also learn how to use, classify and read a provision in the Commerce Control List (CCL). This webinar is for the beginner or new to exporting U.S. small and medium size business.
Please read the following information carefully:
- Learn what an ECCN Classification Number is and why it is important.
- Learn where to find the ECCN Classification Numbers.
- Learn about the Commerce Control List (CCL), how to classify something in the CCL, as well as how to use the CCL and read a provision in the CCL.
- Ask questions of the presenters and listen to the answers provided to other participants.
- The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
- Friday, March 9, 2018 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. ET Cost: $25 per participant
- You will receive 3 emails. First email is your registration receipt. Second eMail contains participation information. Reminder eMail 24-hrs in advance.
- Participation is via your computer and phone line.
- For more information contact Linda Abbruzzese at 202-482-3787 or Linda.Abbruzzese@trade.gov.
- System Requirements https://www.mymeetings.com/custom/res/content/net/net_conf_sys_req.php?lang=/en.